Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well, I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful time with friends and family. The horses got some well deserved rest and a tiny bit extra in their mangers. =]

We had snow on the ground for the first time in a long time that I can remember, and everyone is feeling extra frisky as a result. I finished re-braiding everyone for winter, and I cannot believe how much THICKER Ace's mane has gotten! It was already thick and gorgeous to begin with, but man it looks fantastic now. He grows hair better than any horse I have ever had. About two months ago I cut his tail to about the middle of his cannon bone, so he would stop stepping on it and ripping out hair when he was backing in correct form, and it is already down to his coronet band again. Man, I wish my hair grew like that!

For the most part, things have been relatively quiet around here except for one incident. Ugh. Not even going to go into that now. =[

The horses are getting furry, and I miss the clean clipped look of summer. It's sad I can't wait to shave them all again. Though it takes hours I cannot wait!

Another thing to look forward to: Masq's first baby will be on the ground this April! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment